When producing SKINTONG walls we placed particular emphasis on the environmentally friendly production.
• As the first Composite company WALLTEC uses a styrene-free resin. Thus, there is no chemical vapors after the cure of the walls.
• WALLTEC is also the first company worldwide using a hybrid system, combining the natural product jute fiber to the enormous strengths to achieve.
• The insulation is produced in its own factory, consisting of ecologically harmless CFC and HCFC free polyurethane foam.
• Patented vacuum production requires much lower quantities of raw materials than traditional materials, combined with better strength values. WALLTEC and its customers thus deal responsibly with the increasing scarcity of raw materials.
• SKINTONG houses are built to last. There is no natural aging / degradation of the material. SKINTONG structures can survive several generations and must not be replaced with new and expensive raw materials.
• SKINTONG plates can if necessary be easily recycled. The walls are not considered hazardous waste! WALLTEC itself processed residual materials as raw materials for new walls. Thus the production process can be supplied as a raw material in future unneeded SKINTONG plates again.